~ Mount Locke TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Mount Locke, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5926850
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mount Locke, Texas (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 30694
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Mount Locke
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mount Locke, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Pine Peak Lake - Hackberry Tank - Fresno Tank - Limpia Windmill - Elbow Tank - Fortyeight Tank - Santana Canyon - Spring Mountain - Murphy Hill Tank - Beef Pasture Gap - Right Hand Creek - Jones Tank - Tuly Spring - Pine Peak Spring - Elbow Canyon - Fisher Hill - Nations Flat - Indian Hill - Salcido Windmill - Guide Peak - Mount Locke - Davis Mountain Resort Volunteer Fire Department - Oil Well Windmill - Tuly Canyon - Three Points - Brown Mountain - Madera Canyon Roadside Park - Olds Tank - Upper Spring - Walker Tanks - Pete Trap Windmill - McDonald Observatory - Brown Tank - Agua Blanca Tank - Prude Tank - Pine Peak - Salcido Canyon - Flat Tank - Brown Canyon - McIvor Tank - Gavina Ridge - Deadmans Canyon
- Map Area ID: AREA30.7530.625-104.125-104
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30.75-104.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30.75-104
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW30.625-104.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE30.625-104
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 30.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -104.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -104
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA