~ Eagle Mountains NE TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Eagle Mountains NE, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5926694
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Eagle Mountains NE, Texas (file size: 25 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 13257
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Eagle Mountains NE
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Eagle Mountains NE, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Carpenter Wells - Eagle Spring - Goat Canyon Wells - Eagle Peak - Cypress Spring - Eagle Mountain Ranch - Carpenter Canyon - Cypress Canyon - Carpenter Spring - Eagle Spring - Kennedy Well - Red Bluff Windmill - Eagle Mountains - Panther Peak
- Map Area ID: AREA3130.875-105.125-105
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31-105.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31-105
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW30.875-105.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE30.875-105
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31
- Southern map edge Latitude: 30.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -105.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -105
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA