~ Riley MI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Riley, Michigan, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5926578
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Riley, Michigan (file size: 15 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 37921
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Riley
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Michigan, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Riley, Michigan, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Map Area ID: AREA4342.875-84.75-84.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43-84.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43-84.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.875-84.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.875-84.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -84.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -84.625
Ann Arbor, Michigan, including University of Michigan by Hedberg Maps
Battle Creek & Jackson, Michigan, Street Map by GM Johnson
Brighton, Howell & Livingston County City Street Map by GM Johnson