~ Hampstead NC topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1980, updated 1986
Hampstead, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 1980.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5685883
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Hampstead, North Carolina (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 70299
- Scan ID: 162127
- Imprint Year: 1986
- Aerial Photo Year: 1980
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Orthophoto: Quad
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Overedge with No Adjacent Map
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Hampstead
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Hampstead, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Brown Town - Hampstead - Porters Neck Plantation - Kings Landing - Notts Mobile Home Home Park - Topsail Beach
- Map Area ID: AREA34.37534.25-77.75-77.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.375-77.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.375-77.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.25-77.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.25-77.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -77.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -77.625
Approaches to Cape Fear River (11536-20) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight (11545-65) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.