~ Passage Island MI topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1895
Passage Island, Michigan, USGS topographic map dated 1895.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5685555
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Passage Island, Michigan (file size: 4 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 60796
- Scan ID: 278401
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Overedge with No Adjacent Map
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Passage Island
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1895
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Michigan, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Passage Island, Michigan, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Rock Harbor Lodge
- Map Area ID: AREA48.2548-88.5-88.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW48.25-88.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE48.25-88.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW48-88.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE48-88.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 48.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 48
- Western map edge Longitude: -88.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -88.25
Ann Arbor, Michigan, including University of Michigan by Hedberg Maps
Battle Creek & Jackson, Michigan, Street Map by GM Johnson
Brighton, Howell & Livingston County City Street Map by GM Johnson