~ Nicatous Lake ME topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1934
Nicatous Lake, Maine, USGS topographic map dated 1934.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5684743
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Nicatous Lake, Maine (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 58430
- Scan ID: 460662
- Survey Year: 1932
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Nicatous Lake
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1934
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Maine, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Nicatous Lake, Maine, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Dollar Island - Loon Pond - Fifth Lake Mountain - T3 ND BPP - Side Pistol Lake - Middle Pistol Lake - Number Two Camp - Duck Lake - Otter Pond - Porter Cove - Sabao Mountain - Trueworthy Pond - Burnt Land Lake - Upper Chain Lake - Birch Island - Little Guagus Stream - Drag Brook - Porter Pond - Dayton Island - Upper Taylor Brook - Bacon Island - Butterfield Island - Middle Oxhead Pond - Cranberry Island - Perch Island - Fifth Lake Stream - Coombs Brook - West Lake - Chain Stream - Upper Pistol Lake - Woodchopping Ridge - Crystal Pond - Poplar Tavern Camp - Spring Lake - Spencer Pond - Porter Brook - Oqiton Township - Green Lake - Upper Sabao Lake - Sand Island - Cold Spring Campground - T40 MD BPP - Gassabias Stream - Little Pickerel Pond - Lower Chain Lake - Lower Pistol Lake - Duck Lake Cove - Eagle Lake - Nicatous Club - Maple Grove Campground - Explorers Club - Oxhead Stream - Middle Unknown Lake - Eagle Brook - Lower Oxhead Pond - Partridge Brook - Lower Unknown Lake - Number Six Camp - Selmore Pond - Mace Brook - Gassabias Lake - Abamgamook Lake - Moose Cove - Pughole Pond - Middle Chain Lake - Chain Island - Nicatous Lake Dam - Lower Taylor Brook - Knight Dam - Duck Mountain - Horseshoe Cove - Horseshoe Mountain - Horseshoe Lake - T41 MD BPP - Pine Island - Trout Pond - Upper Unknown Lake - West Lake Ridge - Eagle Lake Trail - Campbell Lake - Spencer Brook - Nicatous Lake - Morrison Ridge - Duck Lake Brook
- Map Area ID: AREA45.2545-68.25-68
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.25-68.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.25-68
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45-68.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45-68
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45
- Western map edge Longitude: -68.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -68
Acadia National Park, Maine, Map 212 by National Geographic Maps
Allagash Wilderness Waterway, North, Maine, Map 400 by National Geographic Maps
Allagash Wilderness Waterway, South, Maine, Map 401 by National Geographic Maps
Appalachian Trail Topographic Map Guide, Hanover to Mount Carlo by National Geographic Maps