~ Casco Bay ME topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1916
Casco Bay, Maine, USGS topographic map dated 1916.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5683997
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Casco Bay, Maine (file size: 5 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 52243
- Scan ID: 460288
- Survey Year: 1914
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Casco Bay
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1916
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Maine, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Casco Bay, Maine, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- McKinley Estates - Fort Preble - Ferry Village - Central Landing - Fort Scammel - Chebeague Island - Mariner - Mountainview Park - Cliff Island - Long Island - South Portland - Fort Levett - Jenks Landing - Waites Landing - South Harpswell - Chandler Cove Landing - Cleaves Landing - Sunset Landing - Cushing Island - Fort Gorges - East End - Trefethen - Fort Lyon - Loveitts Field - Ponce Landing - Evergreen Landing - Munjoy Hill - Cape Cottage - Great Diamond Island Landing - Cape Elizabeth - Western Landing - Delano Park - Little Diamond Island Landing - Cliff Island Landing - Falmouth Foreside - Willard Square - Doughty Landing - Falmouth - Meeting House Hill - Pond Cove - Peaks Island - Jones Wharf - Elizabeth Park - York Landing
- Map Area ID: AREA43.7543.5-70.25-70
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.75-70.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.75-70
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.5-70.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.5-70
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -70.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -70
Acadia National Park, Maine, Map 212 by National Geographic Maps
Allagash Wilderness Waterway, North, Maine, Map 400 by National Geographic Maps
Allagash Wilderness Waterway, South, Maine, Map 401 by National Geographic Maps
Appalachian Trail Topographic Map Guide, Hanover to Mount Carlo by National Geographic Maps