~ Kansas City MO topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1894
Kansas City, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5680371
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Kansas City, Missouri (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 320672
- Scan ID: 325489
- Imprint Year: 1900
- Survey Year: 1887
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Kansas City
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Kansas City, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Oaks - Tiffany Springs - Dye - Gashland - Hoge - Sunflower Trailer Park - Platte Gardens - Winnwood Gardens - Maltby - Evanston - Morris - Mission - Muncie - Argentine - American Eagle Mobile Home Estates - Bonner Springs - Lake Quivira - Linkville - Moscow - Thornton - Highland - Breen Acres - Loring - Bonner Springs Estates Mobile Home Park - Buxton - Oakwood Manor - Trimble - Nearman - Frisbie - Iatan - Houston Lake - North Kansas City - Sunflower - Woodmoor Mobile Home Park - Shawnee - Northmoor - Edwardsville - Welborn - Kansas City - Oak Lane Mobile Home Park - Stone - Avondale - Wildwoods Mobile Home Park - Westwood - Barry - Leavenworth - Little Kaw - Woodhill - Grandview - Hiatt - Westwood Hills - Weatherby Lake - Stillings - Kerrville - Leeds - Northern Heights - Cochrane - Winnetonka - Oakwood Park - Maywood - Wilder - Hampton - Vinewood - Mission Hills - North Moor - Lake of the Forest - South Basehor - Acme - Mecca - Farley - Parkdale - Oakwood - Creekside Estates Mobile Home Park - Gladstone - Roeland Park - Merriam - Oakview - Ridgely - Nashua - Piper - Waldron - Harlem - River Oaks Estates Mobile Home Park - Glenbrook Mobile Home Community - Winnwood - Maple Park - Hoover - Fairmount - Quivira Hills Estates Mobile Home Park - Thomas Heights - Zarah - Parkville - Wallula - Bethel - Greenwood - Stony Point - Holliday - Clear Creek Court Mobile Home Park - Riverside - Wolcott
- Map Area ID: AREA39.539-95-94.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.5-95
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.5-94.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39-95
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39-94.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39
- Western map edge Longitude: -95
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -94.5
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.