~ Montgomery City MO topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1942
Montgomery City, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1942.
- Product Number: USGS-5679671
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Montgomery City, Missouri (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 57816
- Scan ID: 325093
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1940
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Overedge
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Montgomery City
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1942
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Montgomery City, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Readsville - Williamsburg - Montgomery City - Egbert - Danville - Americus - Garrett (historical) - Mineola
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.75-91.75-91.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-91.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-91.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.75-91.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.75-91.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -91.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -91.5
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.