~ Guadalupe Peak TX topo map, 1:48000 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1933
Guadalupe Peak, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1933.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5678850
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Guadalupe Peak, Texas (file size: 15 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 54901
- Scan ID: 128422
- Survey Year: 1933
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Advance: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Nonstandard Press Run; Overedge
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Guadalupe Peak
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1933
- Map Scale: 1:48000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Guadalupe Peak, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Pine Springs - Frijole (historical) - Pinery (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA3231.75-105-104.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32-105
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32-104.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.75-105
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.75-104.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -105
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -104.75
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA