~ Sheyenne Lake ND topo map, 1:48000 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1946
Sheyenne Lake, North Dakota, USGS topographic map dated 1946.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5678726
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Sheyenne Lake, North Dakota (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 62451
- Scan ID: 285241
- Survey Year: 1944
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Advance: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Nonstandard Press Run
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Sheyenne Lake
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:48000
- Geographical region: North Dakota, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Sheyenne Lake, North Dakota, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Township of Western - Frueh Private Field (historical) - Sheyenne Lake - Berlin School Number 3 - Pioneer School Number 1 - Lone Tree Lake - Pioneer School Number 4 - Mennonite Church - Lonetree Airstrip - Saint James Cemetery - Zion Cemetery - Mertz Slough - Berlin School Number 1 - Pony Gulch - Fairview School Number 1 - Berlin School Number 2 - Jones Lake - Saint Johns Church - Schiller School Number 1 - Coal Mine Lake - Boone Townhall - Township of Berlin - Wells County Waterfowl Production Area - New Germantown School Number 1 - Sorenson Lake - Township of Boone - Saint Emanuel Cemetery - Fairview School Number 3 - New Germantown School Number 3 - Fairview Cemetery - Zion Church - Township of Fairview - Berlin School Number 4
- Map Area ID: AREA47.7547.5-100.25-100
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47.75-100.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47.75-100
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW47.5-100.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE47.5-100
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 47.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -100.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -100
Bismarck, Dickinson, Jamestown, and Mandan, North Dakota by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Grand Forks, North Dakota by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
North Dakota Atlas and Gazetteer by DeLorme
North Dakota Recreation Map by Benchmark Maps