~ Gainesville MO topo map, 1:48000 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1934
Gainesville, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1934.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5678638
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Gainesville, Missouri (file size: 19 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 54443
- Scan ID: 324636
- Survey Year: 1934
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Advance: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Nonstandard Press Run; Overedge
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Gainesville
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1934
- Map Scale: 1:48000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Gainesville, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Zanoni - Luna - Gainesville - Prestonia - Udall Landing - Fay - Udall - Tecumseh - Dawt Mill - Dawt - Mammoth - Hardenville - Sycamore - Howards Ridge
- Map Area ID: AREA36.7536.5-92.5-92.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.75-92.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.75-92.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.5-92.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.5-92.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -92.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -92.25
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.