~ Winchester IN topo map, 1:48000 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1916
Winchester, Indiana, USGS topographic map dated 1916.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5678518
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Winchester, Indiana (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 64607
- Scan ID: 160585
- Survey Year: 1916
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Advance: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Nonstandard Press Run; Overedge
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Winchester
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1916
- Map Scale: 1:48000
- Geographical region: Indiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Winchester, Indiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Morris Trailer Park - Harrisville - Buckhorn Corner - Winchester - Lynn - Spartanburg - Rural - Haysville Corner - Wildcat Woods Estates - South Salem - Bartonia - Union City Mobile Home Park - Tampico - Bloomingport - Crete - Glen Karn - New Lisbon - Union City - Union City - Snow Hill - Hill Grove - Long - Arba - Saratoga
- Map Area ID: AREA40.2540-85-84.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.25-85
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.25-84.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40-85
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40-84.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40
- Western map edge Longitude: -85
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -84.75
Bloomington and Monroe County, Indiana by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Bloomington and Terre Haute, Indiana by GM Johnson
Calumet, Indiana and Buffington Harbors, and Lake Calumet (14929-25) by NOAA