~ Point Place OH topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1934
Point Place, Ohio, USGS topographic map dated 1934.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5677506
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Point Place, Ohio (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 33386
- Scan ID: 227148
- Survey Year: 1934
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Advance: Yes
- Keywords: Overedge; Nonstandard Press Run
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Oregon
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1934
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Ohio, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Point Place, Ohio, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Booth - South Shore Park - Ironville - Willow Beach - Harbor View - Ryan - Immergrun - Oregon - Momeneetown - Shore Acres - Point Place
- Map Area ID: AREA41.7541.625-83.5-83.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.75-83.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.75-83.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.625-83.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.625-83.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -83.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -83.375
Akron, Ohio including Summit and Portage Counties by GM Johnson
Ashtabula to Chagrin River; Mentor Harbor; Chagrin River (14825-25) by NOAA