~ Bakersville NC topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1934
Bakersville, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 1934.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5677382
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bakersville, North Carolina (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 2197
- Scan ID: 163656
- Visual Version Number: 2
- Survey Year: 1934
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Advance: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by Tennessee Valley Authority
- Keywords: Nonstandard Press Run; Overedge
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Bakersville
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1934
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bakersville, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Ewart (historical) - Red Hill - McKinney Cove - Little Rock Creek (historical) - Cooktown - Buladean - Harrell Hill - Peppers - Loafers Glory - Honeycutt - Herrell (historical) - Bakersville - Cloudland (historical) - Toecane
- Map Area ID: AREA36.12536-82.25-82.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.125-82.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.125-82.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36-82.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36-82.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36
- Western map edge Longitude: -82.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82.125
Approaches to Cape Fear River (11536-20) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight (11545-65) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.