~ Little Buttes CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1934, updated 1951
Little Buttes, California, USGS topographic map dated 1934.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5676578
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Little Buttes, California (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 395935
- Scan ID: 292343
- Imprint Year: 1951
- Survey Year: 1931
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Overedge
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Little Buttes
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1934
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Little Buttes, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Eric Munz Ranch - Willow Springs Canyon - Little Buttes - Broad Canyon - Antelope Valley California Poppy State Natural Reserve - Antelope Buttes - University of California Agricultural Field - Half Circle G Ranch (historical) - Antelope Buttes - Myrick Canyon
- Map Area ID: AREA34.834.7-118.4-118.3
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.8-118.4
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.8-118.3
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.7-118.4
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.7-118.3
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.8
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.7
- Western map edge Longitude: -118.4
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118.3
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.