~ Redmon IL topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Redmon, Illinois, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5676024
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Redmon, Illinois (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 37489
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Redmon
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Illinois, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Redmon, Illinois, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Mays - Redmon - Garland
- Map Area ID: AREA39.7539.625-87.875-87.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.75-87.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.75-87.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.625-87.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.625-87.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -87.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -87.75
Bloomington, Normal, Champaign and Urbana, Illinois by GM Johnson