~ Medfra A 4 AK topo map, 1:63360 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1959, updated 1964
Medfra A 4, Alaska, USGS topographic map dated 1959.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5669650
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Medfra A 4, Alaska (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 57450
- Scan ID: 357441
- Imprint Year: 1964
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1955
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Medfra A-4
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1959
- Map Scale: 1:63360
- Geographical region: Alaska, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Medfra A 4, Alaska, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Map Area ID: AREA63.2563-155-154.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW63.25-155
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE63.25-154.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW63-155
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE63-154.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 63.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 63
- Western map edge Longitude: -155
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -154.5
Adak Island to Tanaga Island (16467-2) by NOAA
Akutan Bay, Krenitzin Islands (16532-6) by NOAA
Alaska - West Coast. Delong Mountain Terminal (16145-1) by NOAA