~ Lookout Ridge B 2 AK topo map, 1:63360 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1985, updated 1985
Lookout Ridge B 2, Alaska, USGS topographic map dated 1985.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5669126
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lookout Ridge B 2, Alaska (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 56897
- Scan ID: 357173
- Imprint Year: 1985
- Aerial Photo Year: 1974
- Edit Year: 1985
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Lookout Ridge B-2
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1985
- Map Scale: 1:63360
- Geographical region: Alaska, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lookout Ridge B 2, Alaska, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
Please download the free digital map to check details.
- Map Area ID: AREA69.569.25-157.2-156.6
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW69.5-157.2
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE69.5-156.6
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW69.25-157.2
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE69.25-156.6
- Northern map edge Latitude: 69.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 69.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -157.2
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -156.6
Adak Island to Tanaga Island (16467-2) by NOAA
Akutan Bay, Krenitzin Islands (16532-6) by NOAA
Alaska - West Coast. Delong Mountain Terminal (16145-1) by NOAA