~ Mount Hayes AK topo map, 1:250000 scale, 1 X 3 Degree, Historical, 1950, updated 1955
Mount Hayes, Alaska, USGS topographic map dated 1950.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5661504
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mount Hayes, Alaska (file size: 29 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 68921
- Scan ID: 361795
- Imprint Year: 1955
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Mount Hayes
- Grid size: 1 X 3 Degree
- Date on map: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:250000
- Geographical region: Alaska, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mount Hayes, Alaska, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Donnelly - Dot Lake - Paxson - Dry Creek - Dot Lake Village - Healy Lake
- Map Area ID: AREA6463-147-144
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW64-147
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE64-144
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW63-147
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE63-144
- Northern map edge Latitude: 64
- Southern map edge Latitude: 63
- Western map edge Longitude: -147
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -144
Adak Island to Tanaga Island (16467-2) by NOAA
Akutan Bay, Krenitzin Islands (16532-6) by NOAA
Alaska - West Coast. Delong Mountain Terminal (16145-1) by NOAA