~ Black Hills TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1979, updated 1979
Black Hills, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1979.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5659502
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Black Hills, Texas (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 4120
- Scan ID: 362787
- Imprint Year: 1979
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1975
- Edit Year: 1979
- Field Check Year: 1976
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Black Hills
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1979
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Black Hills, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Moon Ranch - Bogus Tank - Mystery Tank - Jones Tank - Red Black Hills - McGunnegle Tank - Kelsey Tank - Count Tank - Horseshoe Tank - Black Hills Tank - Dishpan Tank - Maupin Ranch - Red Tank
- Map Area ID: AREA31.531.375-105.375-105.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.5-105.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.5-105.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.375-105.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.375-105.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -105.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -105.25
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA