~ Artesia Wells TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1982, updated 1982
Artesia Wells, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1982.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5659498
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Artesia Wells, Texas (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 1573
- Scan ID: 362774
- Imprint Year: 1982
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1974
- Edit Year: 1982
- Field Check Year: 1976
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Provisional map: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Artesia Wells
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1982
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Artesia Wells, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Artesia Wells
- Map Area ID: AREA28.37528.25-99.375-99.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW28.375-99.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE28.375-99.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW28.25-99.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE28.25-99.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 28.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 28.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -99.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -99.25
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA