~ Harriet Lake ND topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1979, updated 1979
Harriet Lake, North Dakota, USGS topographic map dated 1979.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5658902
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Harriet Lake, North Dakota (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 19409
- Scan ID: 362884
- Imprint Year: 1979
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1974
- Edit Year: 1979
- Field Check Year: 1976
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Harriet Lake
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1979
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Dakota, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Harriet Lake, North Dakota, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Zion Church - Township of Lein - Township of Harriet - Township of Harriet-Lien - Lein Townhall - Harriet Lake - Arena State Game Management Area
- Map Area ID: AREA47.12547-100.25-100.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47.125-100.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47.125-100.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW47-100.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE47-100.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 47
- Western map edge Longitude: -100.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -100.125
Bismarck, Dickinson, Jamestown, and Mandan, North Dakota by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
North Dakota Atlas and Gazetteer by DeLorme
North Dakota Recreation Map by Benchmark Maps