~ Murphy NC topo map, 1:48000 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1934
Murphy, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 1934.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5658850
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Murphy, North Carolina (file size: 20 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 54345
- Scan ID: 163857
- Survey Year: 1934
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Advance: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Nonstandard Press Run; Overedge
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Fowler Bend
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1934
- Map Scale: 1:48000
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Murphy, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Bates Creek - Unaka - Pleasant Valley - Violet - Grandview - Hiwassee Village - Vests - Grape Creek - Pleasant Hill - Friendship - Postell - Murphy - Ogreeta - Oak Park - Texana - Sunny Point - Hothouse - Letitia - Ebenezer - Martins Creek - Regal - Boiling Springs
- Map Area ID: AREA35.2535-84.25-84
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.25-84.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.25-84
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35-84.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35-84
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35
- Western map edge Longitude: -84.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -84
Approaches to Cape Fear River (11536-20) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight (11545-65) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.