~ Mt Lowe CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1934, updated 1934
Mt Lowe, California, USGS topographic map dated 1934.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5657795
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mt Lowe, California (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 395949
- Scan ID: 293329
- Imprint Year: 1934
- Survey Year: 1934
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Advance: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Overedge; Nonstandard Press Run
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Mount Lowe
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1934
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mt Lowe, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Grand Canyon - Maple Canyon - Gould Mesa Picnic Area - Echo Mountain Picnic Area - Woodwardia Canyon - Nino Picnic Area - Mount Lowe - Brown Mountain - Millard Picnic Area - Muir Peak - Big Tujunga Reservoir - Crystal Spring (historical) - Plaza De La Canada Shopping Center - Pine Canyon - Paul Little Picnic Area - Agua Canyon - Brown Canyon - La Canada Presbyterian Church - Nino Canyon - Josephine Saddle - Mount Lowe Railway Historical Marker - Big Tujunga Number 1 32-006 Dam - Ladybug Canyon - Big Tujunga Dam - The Pines Picnic Area - Twenty-Five Foot Space Simulator - Sam Merrill Trail - Mount Lawlor - Jet Propulsion Laboratory - Bear Canyon Picnic Area - Las Flores Canyon - Millard Canyon - West Ravine - Switzer Station - Hoyt Mountain - Las Casetas (historical) - Paradise Canyon - Angeles Crest Station - Farnsworth Park - Inspiration Point - Paradise Canyon Elementary School - Sunset Ridge Station - Gould Canyon - Little Bear Canyon - Twin Canyon - Mesa Heliport - Clear Creek Station - Georges Gap - Castle Canyon - Loma Alta Park - El Prieto Canyon - La Vina Hospital and Sanitorium - Camp Chiquita - La Canada Flintridge Branch Los Angeles County Public Library - Upper Switzer Campground - Breakneck Canyon - Loma Alta Elementary School - Josephine Peak - Red Box Station - Echo Mountain - Mount Lowe Academy - Hansen Canyon - Daisy Canyon - Nike Site LA-09C (historical) - Strawberry Peak - La Canada Flintridge Post Office - CCC Ridge - Switzer Visitor Information Station - Dark Canyon - Lower Switzer Campground - Clear Creek - La Canada Country Club - Switzer Camp - Saint George's Episcopal Church - Fern Canyon - Long Canyon - Oakwide Picnic Area - La Canada Water Reclamation Plant - Colby Canyon - Mount Disappointment - Saucer Branch - Chiquita Canyon - Cloudburst Canyon - Falls Canyon - Camp Sierra - Bear Canyon - Clear Creek School Camp - Red Box Gap - Mount Lowe Campground
- Map Area ID: AREA34.334.2-118.2-118.1
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.3-118.2
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.3-118.1
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.2-118.2
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.2-118.1
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.3
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.2
- Western map edge Longitude: -118.2
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118.1
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.