~ Bull Flat CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1988, updated 1989
Bull Flat, California, USGS topographic map dated 1988.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5657389
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bull Flat, California (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 6122
- Scan ID: 100378
- Imprint Year: 1989
- Aerial Photo Year: 1984
- Edit Year: 1988
- Field Check Year: 1986
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Provisional map: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Overedge
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Bull Flat
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bull Flat, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Tin House Spring - Gilman Spring - Pea Creek - Willow Spring - Bull Flat Camp - Bull Spring - Bull Creek - Wild Horse Reservoir - Hot Springs Peak - Bull Flat - Antelope Spring - Skedaddle Mountains - Jenkins Spring - Skedaddle Ranch - Skedaddle Spring - Cherry Spring - Morgan Spring - Rag House Spring
- Map Area ID: AREA40.540.375-120.125-120
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.5-120.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.5-120
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40.375-120.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40.375-120
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -120.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.