~ Beartrap Canyon CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1932
Beartrap Canyon, California, USGS topographic map dated 1932.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5657345
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Beartrap Canyon, California (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 395902
- Scan ID: 288267
- Survey Year: 1932
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Nonstandard Press Run
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Beartrap Canyon
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1932
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Beartrap Canyon, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Yellow Bar Picnic Area - Beartrap Canyon - Slide Mountain Lookout - Royball Spring - Side Hill Siphon - Liebre Gulch - Serrano Picnic Area - Pyramid 1-066 Dam - Oak Flats - Angeles Tunnel - Liebre Pumping Station (historical) - Emigrant Landing Picnic Area - Frenchmans Flat - Carlos Canyon - Chumash Island - Slide Mountain - West Fork Liebre Gulch - Osito Canyon - Gorman Creek - Cold Canyon - Reservoir Summit - Pyramid Lake - Liebre Gulch Maintenance Station (historical) - Spanish Point - Cherry Canyon - William E Warne Power Plant - Reservoir Hill - Lost Mine - Glory Hole - Nugget Point - Piru Gorge - Halfway Inn - Fish Creek - Posey Canyon - Apple Canyon - Beartrap Picnic Area - Tin Cup Picnic Area - Emigrant Landing - Pyramid Rock - Frenchmans Flat Campground - Bailey Trail - Beartrap Spring - Quarry Spring - Coyote Canyon - Cañada de los Alamos - Vaquero Picnic Area - Priest
- Map Area ID: AREA34.734.6-118.8-118.7
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.7-118.8
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.7-118.7
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.6-118.8
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.6-118.7
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.7
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.6
- Western map edge Longitude: -118.8
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118.7
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.