~ Punta Verraco PR topo map, 1:30000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1946
Punta Verraco, Puerto Rico, USGS topographic map dated 1946.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5655504
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Punta Verraco, Puerto Rico (file size: 5 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 36644
- Scan ID: 362543
- Datum: Puerto Rico
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Punta Verraco
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:30000
- Geographical region: Puerto Rico, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Punta Verraco, Puerto Rico, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Media Quijada - Indios - Indios Comunidad - Campamento Borinquén - Barrio Indios
- Map Area ID: AREA1817.875-66.875-66.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW18-66.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE18-66.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW17.875-66.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE17.875-66.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 18
- Southern map edge Latitude: 17.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -66.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -66.75
Approaches to San Juan Harbor (25669-1) by NOAA
Bahia de Fajardo and Approaches (25667-21) by NOAA