~ Bayaney PR topo map, 1:30000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1946
Bayaney, Puerto Rico, USGS topographic map dated 1946.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5655158
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bayaney, Puerto Rico (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 2724
- Scan ID: 362343
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Datum: Puerto Rico
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Bayaney
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:30000
- Geographical region: Puerto Rico, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bayaney, Puerto Rico, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Quebrada - Matilde - Milagros - Ángeles - Quebrada Comunidad - Hacienda Esperanza - La Estancita - Monte Bello - Bayaney
- Map Area ID: AREA18.37518.25-66.875-66.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW18.375-66.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE18.375-66.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW18.25-66.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE18.25-66.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 18.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 18.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -66.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -66.75
Approaches to San Juan Harbor (25669-1) by NOAA
Bahia de Fajardo and Approaches (25667-21) by NOAA