~ Pyramid Peak CA topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1895
Pyramid Peak, California, USGS topographic map dated 1895.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5647637
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Pyramid Peak, California (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 66411
- Scan ID: 299564
- Imprint Year: 1899
- Survey Year: 1889
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Pyramid Peak
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1895
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Pyramid Peak, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Camp Richardson - Jones Place - Kirkwood - Voss - Dew Drop (historical) - Caldor - Sciots Camp - Bryants - Upper Forni - Tragedy Spring (historical) - Strawberry - Tahoe Valley - Emerald Bay - Nebelhorn - Short Place - Darlington - Raffetto - Echo Lake - Kiva Beach - Plasse - Meyers - Meiss - Tallac Village - Tahoe Keys - Morrison - Kyburz - Phillips - Riverton - Pilliken - Allen - Spring Creek - Lake Valley - Griminger - White Hall - Lower Forni - Fallen Leaf - Bonetti - Twin Bridges - Croft - Little Norway - Kit Carson - Gilberts - McConnel Place
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.5-120.5-120
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-120.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-120
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.5-120.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.5-120
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -120.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.