~ Dead Horse Flats SD topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Dead Horse Flats, South Dakota, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5645161
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Dead Horse Flats, South Dakota (file size: 20 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 11576
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Dead Horse Flats
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: South Dakota, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Dead Horse Flats, South Dakota, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- The Seeps - Dead Horse Flats - Antelope Ridge - North Antelope Spring - Sled Canyon - Dead Horse Spring - Townley Spring - Buck Spring - Red Bank Spring - Hop Spring - Wildcat Draw - Hop Draw - Yellow Butte - Compton Ranch (historical) - Wolf Draw - Pitts Ranch - Surveyors Hill - Poplar Spring - Middle Antelope Spring - Cooper Ridge - Wilson Ranch - Compton Spring - Gooseberry Spring - Red Butte - Barrel Spring - Ellis Spring - Tepee Spring - Blowout Spring - Wells Spring - South Antelope Spring
- Map Area ID: AREA43.87543.75-104-103.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.875-104
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.875-103.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.75-104
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.75-103.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -104
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -103.875
Badlands National Park, South Dakota, Map 239 by National Geographic Maps
Black Hills National Forest, Map Pack Bundle by National Geographic Maps
Black Hills National Forest, North, SD, Map 751 by National Geographic Maps
Black Hills National Forest, South, SD, Map 238 by National Geographic Maps