~ Guilford OE S CT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Guilford OE S, Connecticut, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5644958
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Guilford OE S, Connecticut (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 76024
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Guilford OE S
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Connecticut, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Guilford OE S, Connecticut, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Sachem Head
- Map Area ID: AREA41.2541.125-72.75-72.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.25-72.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.25-72.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.125-72.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.125-72.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -72.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -72.625
Appalachian Trail Topographic Map Guide, Schaghticoke Mountain to East Mountain by National Geographic Maps
Approaches to New London Harbor (13212-39) by NOAA
Connecticut and Rhode Island Atlas and Gazetteer by DeLorme
Connecticut River Bodkin Rock to Hartford (12378-15) by NOAA