~ Woods Hole MA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Woods Hole, Massachusetts, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5644884
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Woods Hole, Massachusetts (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 49804
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Woods Hole
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Massachusetts, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Woods Hole, Massachusetts, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Chappaquoit - Sippewisset - Saconesset Hills - Racing Beach - Quissett - Woods Hole - West Falmouth
- Map Area ID: AREA41.62541.5-70.75-70.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.625-70.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.625-70.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.5-70.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.5-70.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -70.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -70.625
B.U. Bridge, Massachusetts, Lam Bike Map Cards by Rubel BikeMaps
Berkshire County, Massachusetts by Jimapco
Beyond the Minuteman Bikeway : Arlington, Massachusetts, Lam Map Cards by Rubel BikeMaps
Beyond the Minuteman Bikeway : Bedford, Massachusetts (1-5) by Rubel BikeMaps