~ Old Baldy Mountain SD topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Old Baldy Mountain, South Dakota, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5642538
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Old Baldy Mountain, South Dakota (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 33073
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Old Baldy Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: South Dakota, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Old Baldy Mountain, South Dakota, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Two Way Spring - Rattlesnake Spring Number 2 - Riflepit Canyon - Old Baldy Mountain - Spearfish and Centaur Mine - Lone Grave Spring - Lap Circle Ranch - Bald Mountain - Sager Ranch - Rattlesnake Spring Number 3 - Filmore Mine - Me George Spring - Balm of Gilead Spring - Riflepit Canyon - Middle Beaver Creek - Kirley Gulch - Welcome - Giant-Volney Mine - Mathews Ranch - Van Horn Spring - South Beaver Creek - Guidinger Spring - Keenan Properties Mine - Smith Draw - Schoolhouse Gulch - South Fork Schoolhouse Gulch - Cement Ridge - Klondike School - Stearns Park - Moonshine Gulch - Bonanza Gulch - Shirttail Gulch - North Beaver Creek - Buffalo Park - Miller Spring - Wagon Canyon Spring - Schoolhouse Spring - Billie Spring - Seeley Ranch - Rough and Ready Mine - Pettigrew Trail - Mineral Hill - Geranium Park - Lightning Creek - Sand Creek Mine - Pole Cabin Spring - Rattlesnake Spring Number 1 - Ladyfinger Gulch
- Map Area ID: AREA44.37544.25-104.125-104
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.375-104.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.375-104
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.25-104.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.25-104
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -104.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -104
Badlands National Park, South Dakota, Map 239 by National Geographic Maps
Black Hills National Forest, Map Pack Bundle by National Geographic Maps
Black Hills National Forest, North, SD, Map 751 by National Geographic Maps
Black Hills National Forest, South, SD, Map 238 by National Geographic Maps