~ Avon CT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Avon, Connecticut, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5642469
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Avon, Connecticut (file size: 22 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 72664
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Avon
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Connecticut, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Avon, Connecticut, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Alsop Corner - Weatogue - Foote Corners - Old Avon Village - Avon - Westmoor Park - West Avon - Whitings Corner - Avon Park North - Crowleys Corner - Tootin' Hills - Pine Hill - Barber Corner (historical) - Avon Park South - Case Corner - West Simsbury
- Map Area ID: AREA41.87541.75-72.875-72.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.875-72.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.875-72.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.75-72.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.75-72.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -72.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -72.75
Appalachian Trail Topographic Map Guide, Schaghticoke Mountain to East Mountain by National Geographic Maps
Approaches to New London Harbor (13212-39) by NOAA
Connecticut and Rhode Island Atlas and Gazetteer by DeLorme
Connecticut River Bodkin Rock to Hartford (12378-15) by NOAA