~ Southington CT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Southington, Connecticut, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5642453
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Southington, Connecticut (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 42341
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Southington
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Connecticut, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Southington, Connecticut, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Mixville - Marion - East Farms - Woodtick - Plantsville - Honeypot Glen - Wolcott - West Cheshire - Milldale - Fox Hollow - Southington - Deaconwood - Prospect
- Map Area ID: AREA41.62541.5-73-72.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.625-73
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.625-72.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.5-73
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.5-72.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -73
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -72.875
Appalachian Trail Topographic Map Guide, Schaghticoke Mountain to East Mountain by National Geographic Maps
Approaches to New London Harbor (13212-39) by NOAA
Connecticut and Rhode Island Atlas and Gazetteer by DeLorme
Connecticut River Bodkin Rock to Hartford (12378-15) by NOAA