~ Deep River CT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Deep River, Connecticut, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5642411
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Deep River, Connecticut (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 11709
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Deep River
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Connecticut, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Deep River, Connecticut, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Deep River - Hadlyme - Chester - Bailey Beach - Tiffany Hill Corner - Goodspeeds Landing - Mount Parnassus - Scovill Landing - Tylerville - Brockway - Little Haddam - Brockway Landing - East Haddam - Shailerville
- Map Area ID: AREA41.541.375-72.5-72.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.5-72.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.5-72.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.375-72.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.375-72.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -72.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -72.375
Appalachian Trail Topographic Map Guide, Schaghticoke Mountain to East Mountain by National Geographic Maps
Approaches to New London Harbor (13212-39) by NOAA
Connecticut and Rhode Island Atlas and Gazetteer by DeLorme
Connecticut River Bodkin Rock to Hartford (12378-15) by NOAA