~ Naushon Island MA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Naushon Island, Massachusetts, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5642271
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Naushon Island, Massachusetts (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 74889
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Naushon Island
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Massachusetts, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Naushon Island, Massachusetts, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Kettle Cove - Vineyard Sound - Tarpaulin Cove - Westend Pond - Elizabeth Islands - Black Woods - North Point - Naushon Point - Nashawena Island - Lone Rock - Rams Head - North Rock - French Watering Place - South Bluff - Robinsons Hole - Quicks Hole - West Beach - Crescent Beach - Silver Beach - Naushon Island - Quicks Hole Pond - South Rock - Felix Ledge - Tarpaulin Cove Light - Fox Point - Ramshead Woods - Pasque Island - Town of Gosnold - Blaney Pond
- Map Area ID: AREA41.541.375-70.875-70.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.5-70.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.5-70.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.375-70.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.375-70.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -70.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -70.75
B.U. Bridge, Massachusetts, Lam Bike Map Cards by Rubel BikeMaps
Berkshire County, Massachusetts by Jimapco
Beyond the Minuteman Bikeway : Arlington, Massachusetts, Lam Map Cards by Rubel BikeMaps
Beyond the Minuteman Bikeway : Bedford, Massachusetts (1-5) by Rubel BikeMaps