~ Desert View AZ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Desert View, Arizona, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5641790
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Desert View, Arizona (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 12056
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Desert View
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Arizona, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Desert View, Arizona, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Navajo Point - Basalt Creek - Palisades of the Desert - Escalante Butte - Cardenas Canyon - Cardenas Butte - Navajo Tank - Desert View Point - Espejo Butte - Cardenas Creek - Yampas Village - Basalt Cliffs - Comanche Creek - Blue Springs Trail - United States National Park Service Desert View Wastewater Lagoons - Desert View - Basalt Canyon - Tanner Canyon - Tusayan Ruins - Tanner Canyon Rapids - Pinal Point - Beamer Trail - Cedar Mountain - Unkar Creek - Espejo Creek - Tanner Trail - Comanche Point - Lipan Point - Ochoa Point - Unkar Creek Rapids - Desert View - Desert View Campground
- Map Area ID: AREA36.12536-111.875-111.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.125-111.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.125-111.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36-111.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36-111.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36
- Western map edge Longitude: -111.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -111.75
Apache Creek Juniper Mesa, Arizona, Map 857 by National Geographic Maps
Arizona and the Four Corners area by North Star Mapping
Arizona Backcountry Discovery Route by Butler Motorcycle Maps