~ Mount Wrightson AZ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Mount Wrightson, Arizona, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5641750
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mount Wrightson, Arizona (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 30911
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Mount Wrightson
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Arizona, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mount Wrightson, Arizona, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Connecticut Mine - Bog Springs - Sawmill Canyon Tank - Santa Rita (historical) - Aliso Spring - Old Madera Mine - Bathtub Water - Roundup Picnic Ground - Little Shot Mine - Josephine Saddle - Tunnel Spring - Cave Canyon Trail One Hundred Forty-Seven - Mount Wrightson Wilderness - Riley Saddle - Fish Canyon Tank - Daniels Mine - Jack Mountain - Kent Spring Trail 156 - Florida Peak - Armada Mine - Walker Mine - Onal Recreation Trail - Sylvester Spring - Walker Basin Trail Number One Hundred Thirty Six - Armour Spring - East Sawmill Canyon - Walker Basin - Crystal Mine (historical) - Hosey Mine - McBeth Spring - Canyon Tank - Upper Walker Tank - Black Eagle Mine - McCleary Peak - Wildcat Mine - Silver King Mine - El Pilar Tank - Jones Canyon - Rock Candy Mountain Mine - Lucky Ledge Mine - Baldy Saddle - Bathtub Tank - Tiajuana Mine - Walker Canyon - Saint Louis Mine - Mount Wrightson - Ojero Mine (historical) - Green Dam - Arizona Pittsburg Mine - Juniper Well - Copper Canyon - Snyder Mine - Florida Mine - Sweetwater Baldy Saddle Trail 143 - Robinson Spring - Dutch John Spring - Sprung Spring - Bellows Spring - Florida Saddle - Cave Creek - Ditch Mountain - Double Header Mine - Dixie Mine - Florida Spring - Little Casa Tank - Sawmill Spring - Josephine Peak - Baldy Spring - Sweetwater Spring - East Compadre Shaft - Ultimo Mine - Old Baldy National Recreation Trail Loop - Kent Spring - Fish Well Corral - Bear Spring - Anaconda Spring - Old Baldy - Sawmill Canyon Trail 146 - Little Joker Mine - Philadelphia Mine - Juniper Flat
- Map Area ID: AREA31.7531.625-110.875-110.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.75-110.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.75-110.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.625-110.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.625-110.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -110.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -110.75
Apache Creek Juniper Mesa, Arizona, Map 857 by National Geographic Maps
Arizona and the Four Corners area by North Star Mapping
Arizona Backcountry Discovery Route by Butler Motorcycle Maps