~ Timp Point AZ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Timp Point, Arizona, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5641274
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Timp Point, Arizona (file size: 30 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 45166
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Timp Point
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Arizona, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Timp Point, Arizona, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Road Hollow - Hole-in-the-Rock Canyon - Quaking Aspen Spring - Bee Spring Point - Locust Point - Middle Burnt Corral Tank - Browns Canyon - Squaw Canyon - North Big Saddle Trick Tank - Burnt Corral Tank - Locust Canyon - Parissawampitts Spring - Dugway Tank - Squaw Spring - North Timp Point - Road Hollow Tank - Fence Ridge - Timp Spring - East Branch Indian Hollow - Burnt Corral Ridge - Lookout Canyon Tank - Bee Spring - Quaking Aspen - Timp Point - Road Hollow Point - Burnt Corral Apron - Locust Spring - Watts Spring - Burnt Corral Rim - Pasture Spring
- Map Area ID: AREA36.536.375-112.375-112.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.5-112.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.5-112.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.375-112.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.375-112.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -112.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -112.25
Apache Creek Juniper Mesa, Arizona, Map 857 by National Geographic Maps
Arizona and the Four Corners area by North Star Mapping
Arizona Backcountry Discovery Route by Butler Motorcycle Maps