~ Piute Point AZ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Piute Point, Arizona, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5641266
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Piute Point, Arizona (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 35500
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Piute Point
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Arizona, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Piute Point, Arizona, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Jicarilla Point - Midway Number Two Tank - Upper Wagner Tank - Mescalero Point - Eremita Tank - Ike Smith Tank - Bass Tank - Homestead Tank - Piute Point - Sheep Tank - Pollux Temple - The Ranch Airport (historical) - Sevenmile Tank - Vesta Temple - New Tank - Diana Temple - Jicarilla Bridge - Little Rain Tank - Thurston Tank - Mimbreno Point - Midway Number One Tank - Sam Moore Tank
- Map Area ID: AREA36.12536-112.375-112.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.125-112.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.125-112.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36-112.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36-112.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36
- Western map edge Longitude: -112.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -112.25
Apache Creek Juniper Mesa, Arizona, Map 857 by National Geographic Maps
Arizona and the Four Corners area by North Star Mapping
Arizona Backcountry Discovery Route by Butler Motorcycle Maps