~ Tule Mesa AZ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Tule Mesa, Arizona, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5641162
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Tule Mesa, Arizona (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 45876
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Tule Mesa
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Arizona, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Tule Mesa, Arizona, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- IM Peak - Slide Spring - Thistle Tank - Cold Water Spring - Pine Flat Trail - Yellow Jacket Mesa - Horse Pasture Tank - Nelson Trail Number One Hundred Fifty Nine - Skeleton Ridge - Yellow Jacket Tank Number Two - Tule Canyon Tank - Little Mesa - Tule Tank - Hidden Spring - Mud Spring - Mikes Cabin - Saddle Tank - Duck Spring - Brush Water - Canyon Water - Tule Spring - Verde Rim - Little Mesa Tanks - Road Tank - High Spring - Nelson Place Spring - Double T Ranch - Quail Tank - Rodeer Spring - Pine Mountain Wilderness - Cloverleaf - Buck Basin Tank - Chalk Spring - Lower Tule Water - Christmas Tree Tank - Tule Mountain Tank - Willow Spring - Brush Spring - Beehouse Canyon - Mockingbird Pass - The Cedars - Buck Basin - Pine Spring - Beehouse Spring - Lower Bishop Spring - West Water - Lower Cedar Tank Number Two - Willow Spring Tank - Dans Spring - Verde Rim Trail - Hoop-em-up Tank - Pine Flat - Coldwater Tank Number Two - MT Ranch - Tule Mesa - One Eighth Spring - Bishop Spring - Rabbit Spring - Mikes Spring - Lime Spring - Oak Water - Verde Saddle Tank - Pine Mountain - Mount Thomas - Tank Canyon - Black Alder Spring
- Map Area ID: AREA34.37534.25-111.875-111.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.375-111.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.375-111.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.25-111.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.25-111.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -111.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -111.75
Apache Creek Juniper Mesa, Arizona, Map 857 by National Geographic Maps
Arizona and the Four Corners area by North Star Mapping
Arizona Backcountry Discovery Route by Butler Motorcycle Maps