~ Thompson CT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Thompson, Connecticut, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5641062
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Thompson, Connecticut (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 44889
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Thompson
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Connecticut, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Thompson, Connecticut, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Ballouville - West Glocester - Putnam Heights - Quaddick - Pineville - East Putnam - Thompson - Wallum Lake (historical) - Clarkville - Williams Mill
- Map Area ID: AREA4241.875-71.875-71.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42-71.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42-71.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.875-71.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.875-71.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -71.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -71.75
Appalachian Trail Topographic Map Guide, Schaghticoke Mountain to East Mountain by National Geographic Maps
Approaches to New London Harbor (13212-39) by NOAA
Connecticut and Rhode Island Atlas and Gazetteer by DeLorme
Connecticut River Bodkin Rock to Hartford (12378-15) by NOAA