~ Kendrick Peak AZ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Kendrick Peak, Arizona, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5640972
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Kendrick Peak, Arizona (file size: 26 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 23293
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Kendrick Peak
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Arizona, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Kendrick Peak, Arizona, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- East Newman Hill - Bull Basin - Kendrick Park Tank - Secelid Tank - Kendrick Spring - Kendrick Park Picnic Ground - Kendrick Peak Trail - Bull Basin Tanks - Hochderffer Hills - Bald Hill Tank - Kendrick Tank - Kendrick Recreation Site - Newman Spring - Kendrick Mountain Wilderness - Cabin Flat Hill - Crowley Park Tank - Deer Tank - Mudersbach Well - Slate Lakes - Curley Seep - Kendrick Peak - Horseshoe Hill - Slate Well - Wallace Tank - Slate Mountain - Lava Tank - Cabin Flat Tanks - Mudersbach - Crowley Tank - Landing Strip Tank - Park Tank - Crater Spring Tank - Mudersbach Tank - Prong Lake - Maverick Tank - Spring Tank - West Tank - Antelope Well - Southwest Tank - Curley Seep Tank - Crater Lake - Kendrick Park - Osborn Well - Crowley Park
- Map Area ID: AREA35.535.375-111.875-111.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.5-111.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.5-111.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.375-111.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.375-111.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -111.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -111.75
Apache Creek Juniper Mesa, Arizona, Map 857 by National Geographic Maps
Arizona and the Four Corners area by North Star Mapping
Arizona Backcountry Discovery Route by Butler Motorcycle Maps