~ Cataract Tank AZ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Cataract Tank, Arizona, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5640860
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cataract Tank, Arizona (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 7639
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Cataract Tank
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Arizona, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cataract Tank, Arizona, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Yeager Tank - Burro Spring - Robert Tank (historical) - Cataract Tank - Elk Tank - Perkins Tank - Toughy Tank - Lion Tank - Coyote Tank - Frenchman Tank - Bull Tank - Mesa Tank - Pipeline Tank - Coyote Tank - Robert Tank - Deer Tank - Sandstone Tank - Davis Dam - Horseshoe Tank - Flying H Tank - Red Tank
- Map Area ID: AREA35.535.375-112.375-112.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.5-112.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.5-112.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.375-112.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.375-112.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -112.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -112.25
Apache Creek Juniper Mesa, Arizona, Map 857 by National Geographic Maps
Arizona and the Four Corners area by North Star Mapping
Arizona Backcountry Discovery Route by Butler Motorcycle Maps