~ West Point CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
West Point, California, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5640858
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): West Point, California (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 48328
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: West Point
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map West Point, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Barton - Ranch House Estates - Buckhorn - Bummerville - Pioneer - Wilseyville - West Point - Lynn Park Acres - Sandy Gulch
- Map Area ID: AREA38.538.375-120.625-120.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.5-120.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.5-120.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.375-120.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.375-120.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -120.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120.5
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.