~ Haiwee Pass CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Haiwee Pass, California, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5640792
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Haiwee Pass, California (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 18930
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Haiwee Pass
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Haiwee Pass, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Bear Trap Meadow - Olancha Pass-Sage Flat Trailhead - Deer Mountain - Summit Creek - Sage Flat - Falls Creek - Dutch John Flat - Olancha Pass - Round Mountain - Honeybee Creek - Summit Meadow - Loco Creek - South Sierra Wilderness - Haiwee Pass - Soda Spring
- Map Area ID: AREA36.2536.125-118.125-118
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.25-118.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.25-118
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.125-118.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.125-118
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -118.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.