~ Columbia CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Columbia, California, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5640762
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Columbia, California (file size: 25 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 69714
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Columbia
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Columbia, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Shaws Flat - Squabbletown - Cuesta Oaks - Vallecito - Melones - Browns Flat - Columbia Village - La Honda Park - Yankee Hill - Springfield - Douglas Flat - Columbia - Saratoga Acres - Martinez
- Map Area ID: AREA38.12538-120.5-120.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.125-120.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.125-120.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38-120.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38-120.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38
- Western map edge Longitude: -120.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120.375
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.