~ Loon Lake CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Loon Lake, California, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5640732
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Loon Lake, California (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 26566
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Loon Lake
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Loon Lake, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Bassi Falls - Francis Lake - Long Meadow - Wench Flat - Red Peak Trail - Bassi Fork - Cheese Camp Creek - Stone Cellar - Loon Lake Campground - Loon Lake Trail - Sun Rock Trail - Loon Lake - Schlein Ranger Station - Forni Lake - Chipmunk Bluff - Upper Bassi Ranch - Two Peaks - Highland Trail - Sun Rock - Poison Hole - Loon Lake Camp - Brown Mountain - Van Vleck Tells Peak Airport (historical) - Francis Cow Camp - Van Vleck Ranch - Shadow Lake - Berts Lake - Pearl Lake - Tells Peak - Slick Rock - Poison Hole Trail - Morattini Flat - Millionaire Camp - Rupley Cabin
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.875-120.375-120.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-120.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-120.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.875-120.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.875-120.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -120.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120.25
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.